You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to Nordlandtrilogie HD - Offizielles Forum. This is the old forum of the Realms of Arkania Remakes. You can find the new Forum at forum.schicksalsklinge.com. This forum is just for reference, posts and registration are deactivated.

noxap

Unregistered

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 3:30pm

Dice roll

I wish I could see the dice rolls (in combat and outside combat) to know how important is to improve a skill or characterist.

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 3:34pm

You can.

You have to press one of the F buttons during combat to turn on text output ^^

i think it is F9?

I don't own the game so I can not doublecheck.. please test for me :)

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 4:38pm

That kind of information *should* be visible if you hit F1 (Help). I haven't tested the English version though, so i'd appreciate feedback.
And indeed, F9 opens the consol and displays dice results. Be aware though that *ALL* dice are displayed, even for hidden events like detecting a hidden passage.

noxap

Unregistered

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 10:58pm

Both of you two are right with F9 I can see the rolls! :love: , However it will be nice without the console using less screen and moveable or in the botton of the screen :P

Friday, August 2nd 2013, 8:34am

Both of you two are right with F9 I can see the rolls! :love: , However it will be nice without the console using less screen and moveable or in the botton of the screen :P
Is planned for an update this or next week ^^