You are not logged in.

• Login

Abbie

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 3:37am

Some Ideas for You

VOICE OFF OPTION- Like a lot of other retro gamers, I'd far rather read the text than have it narrated to me. Would it be possible to implement an option to turn it off if the player wishes?

2D is better than 3D - I was perusing the German forum and I saw Jorsch's idea for 2D backgrounds. His Temple of Travia looked lovely, and I love the idea of these for temples, inns, shops...every interior, really. It would cut down on load lag and really - and no offense - look way classier than the 3D system currently used. :)

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Abbie" (Aug 13th 2013, 4:41am)

clet43

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 11:24am

I agree 100%. Nice 2D images of the interior of shops, inns, taverns "etc" sounds good. A nice oil painting effect for the interior 2D backgrounds?

The voice over option for a on/off button is good as long it does not alter some parts of the game where story text is not available.

:)

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 11:54am

ad Voice over: look in the updated patch roadmap ;-). I am pretty sure I translated such a thing today :D

ad Grafics: We are still discussing the idea. Perhaps it would be an option to let players choose between 2d and 3d. But for now, its not on the list since other things are way more important!

Vaerin

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 9:10pm

2D would be awesome, although I don't mind the 3D now. Imagine the tavern with all the people and such. 8)

Abbie

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 2:56am

Rina - Thank you so much for your reply! :)

Ack. Forgive me. :) I'll take a look. ^.^

And that's very true. I know the game needs fixed before anyone starts thinking of big changes to what's there. I do like the option of going either way, though, now that you mention it.

Thanks again for all you and your team do. <3 I went ahead and bought the game on Steam because I didn't want to wait any longer to play it - I hope the extra purchase helps. xD