Tich

Unregistered

Monday, August 12th 2013, 11:02pm

Old bailey - Hole in the floor

When you find the Hole in the floor you get

It does not matter which option you choose you always get

Which may or may not be a bug ;)

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 12:18am

Hmmm... maybe its not a bug. Seems you have not passed the curiosity test...
You could try it again with an open debug window (F9) to see what it says.

Let us know if this is the reason :)

Tich

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 6:01pm

Nothing gets added to the debug window when you say yes or when you say no.

in output_log.txt from No = Calling OnDialogResult( hole1, 1 )
and when yes.. = Calling OnDialogResult( hole1, 0 )

So i'd say its a bug.

PS, Got to love the new screen resolution default (it used to default to 1600x900 on my system)

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 7:45pm

You are right with the hole in the floor... Theres no test of curiosity or so ... So it must be a bug :)

The point with the resolution looks like a bug to me too.

Vaerin

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 8:57pm

Eh, nothing an Alt Enter can't fix.

Gatts

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 10:36pm

There are more quests/dialogues that react the same no matter what you answer, I just hope devs keep the list of them ... that means they know about them, they just didn't have time to finish them. If not, it will be quite some work to gather them all in this ad-hoc-type of user-reports :D

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 11:42pm

There are more quests/dialogues that react the same
Hey Gatts,
some details of what quests/dialogs excactly would be great. Could you give more information about that?
That will make it easier for the developers to fix it asap :)

Gatts

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 11:48pm

I remember few from top of my head:
in Black Wizard fort (don't really remember which "dialog" it was though)
In Dragon Cave - while talikng to the Dragon, also while giving or not giving money to the altar on first (or second?) floor?
Also the dragon was supposed to kill the party after he said "So I have to burn you" ... but nothing happened.

Oh, I remembered - in Dark Wizard fort, while you are asked to examine the bottles, or leave them alone, no matter what you answer, the bottles were examined and dropped... and here, in contrary to dozen other traps, my party was damaged in time-intervals.. (there are plenty traps, that state "you entered a trap and arrows/fire/whatever damaged your party" but no damage was done.

I will try to make screen-shots more often next time, I promise :D

Vaerin

Unregistered

Thursday, August 15th 2013, 5:58am

Armour applies to traps too. I thought the traps weren't working either, but I checked F9 and turned out all my characters were well armoured and received no damage, except my poor sorceress, however.

Also, it seems the archer skeletons aren't armed with bows, and shoot indefinitely while spinning around.

Thursday, August 15th 2013, 11:56am

Hey guys,

please don´t mix the topics too much. Add a new thread for every new topic. So its easier for the developers to find and fix :)