You are not logged in.

• Login

Gatts

Unregistered

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 12:24am

Combat bugs (I haven't found in bug list) + 1 extra

- When my char moves after an enemy that wanted to escape, escapes my char instead of the NPC (although my char is far away from exit)
- If first NPC escapes, any other NPC in the same combat will move towards exit, but would not escape (just stand there and wait for my cold blades to kiss his neck)
- NPC may end on shoulders on other NPC (was already somewhere.. but anyway )
- skeleton, without bow/crossbow graphics wants to shoot, but ends in endless graphics loop (shooting invisible bow... or playing invisible harf, or scratching invisible she-skeleton)
- Pirates in battle maps with narrow corridors do not move till my chars move in their vicinity (mostly bow/crossbow pirates)

EXTRA:
after few travels over sea, randomly white fog occurs, first I thought it's supposed to be foggy, but after re-load the whether was just fine. So the whiteness was bug (or the re-load removing fog is a bug?)... anyway, the fog can go stronger, so one cannot nearly see more than 1 foot ahead.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gatts" (Aug 17th 2013, 2:18am)

Hystorm

Unregistered

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 5:19pm

I'll add to that.

Using Steam.

When a ranged weapon is used, even if its a Failed Attempt [hate those, far to many], the animation of the projectile will still hit the target and stick. Need to make it not hit or it just looks like a bug.

Still no combat sounds other than the cast voice, a hit and ..well, I think that's it.
When you roll the volume slider for V.O. level, you also turn off the combat voices.

Is there not a way to have access to both?

Thanks much.

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 6:45pm

Hey Gatts,
I can confirm your points 1,2 and 5

The points 3 and EXTRA are already on the german buglist (by Thorenor)
Haven´t seen point 4 yet.

Tuesday, August 20th 2013, 11:03am

Thank you! These Bugs should be fixed with the next patch.