You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to Nordlandtrilogie HD - Offizielles Forum. This is the old forum of the Realms of Arkania Remakes. You can find the new Forum at forum.schicksalsklinge.com. This forum is just for reference, posts and registration are deactivated.

Tich

Unregistered

Saturday, August 3rd 2013, 3:33pm

Old Bailey

In Patch 1.0.6

When trying to enter the old bailey, seems to have the wrong dialogue linked to it now (worked in 1.05), so now cant do the quest there

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Tich" (Aug 4th 2013, 11:18pm)

Tich

Unregistered

Sunday, August 4th 2013, 11:18pm

Even with the new NPC outside of it, in 1.0.7, still does not work

Vaerin

Unregistered

Monday, August 5th 2013, 8:51am

The Bailey works just fine for me. It's the first option and Master Dramosch comes out to speak with you. Maybe you just have to walk a bit closer to him?

Monday, August 5th 2013, 9:02am

As far as I know, you have to get the information for the "right" password, before the conversation works. Have you tried to get hints in the nearby tavern? And is your questbook updated and tells you that you should go and see Dramosch?

BakosJ

Unregistered

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 2:45pm

I had cleared the dungeon of the bailey, and in my quest list it tells me that i have to speak with the man in the bailey to tell him that i am finished, however when i try to talk to him there is no finishing discussion, insted he gives me some wine or something and i got drunk, but in the quest list it is still there.

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 2:52pm

If you return to Dramosch, you will get drunk, that's part of the plot (after all, he is a dwarf with something to celebate ;) ).

Did you get the reward for finishing the quest (50 gold coins, if memory serves)? If so, you have a bug in the quest log.
Sanctus Borbarad, adiuva me!

BakosJ

Unregistered

Friday, August 9th 2013, 1:46pm

I am not sure I got the 50 gold, but in my quest log it is still there that i have to return to the dwarf for the rewards

Vaerin

Unregistered

Friday, August 9th 2013, 3:37pm

From 1.08 it's worked. The dwarf was waist deep in the ground, but he still gives you the ducats after you turn the quest in.