You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to Nordlandtrilogie HD - Offizielles Forum. This is the old forum of the Realms of Arkania Remakes. You can find the new Forum at forum.schicksalsklinge.com. This forum is just for reference, posts and registration are deactivated.

Hystorm

Unregistered

Monday, August 5th 2013, 8:39pm

Offline version?

Greetings,

I'm currently playing via Steam.
However, I would like to load this game on one of my work PCs when I have long nights or down-time.
I would not be able to load Stream due to rule restrictions but could play via an offline version.

Therefore, is there a version I can download or get that by-passes steam or any other sort of online client?

Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, August 6th 2013, 8:36am

I will forward your question to the DEVs. Technically, it should be possible, because the game was sold as a boxed version, too.

Crosmando

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 6th 2013, 12:13pm

On this topic, I assume the GOG release of BoD got postponed due to the buggy release. Any idea if it's still coming to GOG, and if so when?

Tuesday, August 6th 2013, 12:43pm

Also GOG usually insist on using their own installer... so their releases are usually late

Tuesday, August 6th 2013, 1:15pm

As far as I know a GOG release is planned later (at least thats my last information), although we are talking more like weeks, not days like the patches at the moment. ;)

Crosmando

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 6th 2013, 7:40pm

It's all good, I can wait as long as you guys need to get it in better shape, I just don't use Steam and it would be a bit of a pain to switch now