You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to Nordlandtrilogie HD - Offizielles Forum. This is the old forum of the Realms of Arkania Remakes. You can find the new Forum at forum.schicksalsklinge.com. This forum is just for reference, posts and registration are deactivated.

ahbvrh

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 6th 2013, 10:43pm

no mini map after 1.11 patch

Hi ,
Mini map is no longer working after patch 1.11

we only see the control (zoom in and out ) but no actual mini map .
ahbvrh has attached the following image:
  • nlthd_screenshot_005 (Small).png

Vaerin

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 1:12am

It appeared for a bit after I entered the Bailey and had my Witch cast Light, but disappeared again after the first fight.

eltaria

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 4:31am

This is just not good, they should stop rushing out ad hoc patches like this.

No serious dev teams will do this.... at this rate, they'll break the game as fast as they are patching things up. I'd wish they'll slow things down, replan their patches to a weekly or twice a month patch cycle.

Personally, i've prepurchased the game on steam, and have not played it... and probably will not start the game at all until 2 months later at least... as a developer myself, I don't believe that they're managing this properly, in terms of bug tracking, project planning and execution, and also on the fans/bugs management too.

Maybe they need to get a staff or two more to help out, and even a project manager to oversee the entire thing.

Tich

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 12:11pm

It appeared for a bit after I entered the Bailey and had my Witch cast Light, but disappeared again after the first fight.
I had the same using my magician to cast light, even when I left the old bailey and went back, the magician still had an icon showing on character image, and although there was light to see by, no map was being shown.